All medical students (Undergraduate and Post graduate) graduating from KIMS are
entitled to become members of the association.
- All members are required to pay a membership fee, the amount of which will be determined
by the executive committee.
- The membership fee is subject to revision at the discretion of the executive committee
from time to time
- At present the membership fee is Rs 750/-
- The executive committee shall be empowered to invite Alumni and alumnae to become donor
members of the association on payment of R 10,000/-. This amount is subject to revision by
the executive committee from time to time
- The names of such donor members shall be published in the annual bulletin of the
- The names of such members shall be entered in a roll of honour displayed at alumni
- Donor members shall receive the regular publication/bulletins of the association at no
- These members shall also be permanent invitees to all functions of the association
- The Principal of the medical college, shall be the patron of the association
- The Patron shall assist and advise the association and the executive committee in
working towards the objectives of the association.
- The Patron shall be permanent invitee to all functions of the association.
- All proposed amendments to the constitution shall be communicated to the patron atleast
21 days in advance for his advice
Expulsion of member
- Any member, who acts in a manner which is detrimental to the aims and objectives of the
association, may be expelled at a meeting of the general body.
- Such a member shall be given a show cause notice and atleast 21 days to submit an
- This shall be reviewed by the executive committee and appropriate action recommended
shall be placed before the general body.
- The member shall be expelled if such an action is approved by 2/3 majority at the
general body meeting.
BECOME A MEMBER